SANTA MONICA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Autonomy™, the nation’s largest electric vehicle subscription company providing consumers with a flexible and affordable way to access an electric vehicle, today announced the expansion of its electric vehicle lineup to include the popular Tesla Model Y Long Range.
“Autonomy has met the moment for consumers by making subscribing to a cool EV cheaper, faster and easier than ever before,” said Scott Painter, CEO and Founder of Autonomy. “In the first quarter of the year, Tesla accounted for 75% of electric vehicles sold, with the Model Y and Model 3 alone accounting for 68% of the market, which shows the demand and popularity of vehicles. We see five times the demand we had anticipated for our Tesla Model 3 program, and with gas prices soaring, we knew it was time to expand our lineup to include a popular crossover, such as the Model Y.”
Autonomy launched commercially in late January with its EV subscription mobile app and Tesla Model 3 program. The company offers consumers a low-commitment, cheaper alternative to getting into a Tesla Model 3 Standard and Long Range, and now a Model Y Long Range, without having to wait months and go into long-term debt.
Autonomy Subscription Program Details for Tesla Model Y:
- Model: Tesla Model Y long range low mileage.
- Subscription pricing: All subscriptions include basic routine maintenance and roadside assistance (limits apply). Consumers have the option to customize their monthly payment up to $690 per month (with $7,900 start-up fee) up to $1,350 per month (with $1,000 start-up fee and no upgrades). vehicle level). A $500 security deposit is required upon subscription activation. Taxes also apply.
- Reservation: Fully refundable $100 reservation fee (applied to security deposit upon activation).
- Term: Monthly with a minimum of three months. Termination with 28 days notice.
- Availablity: In California for iOS and soon for Android users.
- Mileage: up to 1,000 miles per month.
- How to subscribe: Reservations can be made through the iOS Autonomy app.
- Delivery: Delivered to your door anywhere in California for $100 plus tax for a limited time, or available for pickup at our Santa Monica delivery center.
“The subscription value proposition is unbeatable,” said Georg Bauer, president and co-founder of Autonomy. “When you can beat legacy options in terms of price, experience, and speed, you’re going to win with consumers. We look forward to partnering with OEMs to develop new brands and models, and offer consumers more choices for flexible and sustainable mobility.
How to subscribe:
Download the Autonomy app in the Apple App Store and soon in the Google Play Store
Scan your driver’s license, add a digital payment method and enter your car insurance and other basic information and complete your eligibility check
Make your payments through the app
Schedule your pickup or delivery
Autonomy’s subscription model offers a radical new solution to the growing demand for electric cars. An added benefit is the company’s stock of Tesla vehicles that can be delivered or picked up in weeks, compared to waiting six to nine months for a lease or loan through Tesla.
Autonomy is the nation’s largest electric vehicle subscription company, whose mission is to make mobility easy and affordable through car subscriptions. The company was founded by automotive retail, auto finance and auto insurance disruptors Scott Painter and Georg Bauer, who founded Fair, the first-ever, pioneering used car subscription offer. of the Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) category. Building on this experience, Autonomy has created a turnkey vehicle subscription platform for consumers and the automotive industry that allows vehicle subscriptions to cost-effectively scale and become a mainstream alternative to purchase of traditional cars. Autonomy innovates through technology, finance and insurance to power automotive subscriptions for the battery, electric vehicle and zero-emission vehicle sectors. Autonomy relies on partnerships with automakers and physical car dealerships to deliver consumer and industry benefits. Self-reliance represents the absence of long-term debt, the absence of long-term commitments, and even the absence of fossil fuels. It means new choices and more control over your financial well-being. Autonomy is based in Santa Monica, California.
Follow Autonomy on LinkedIn, TwitterInstagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
PR contacts Autonomy:
Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Communication
Corporate Communications Manager