Markham, Ontario— Pfaff Autoworks has just cut the ribbon at a brand new location in Markham, Ontario. Join Collision Repair mag as we step inside this sparkling facility and learn how it fared during the first few weeks of operation.
Would you like to see your establishment featured in a video? We can make it happen! Just contact [email protected] and get the following documents for a chance to get a free feature.
To be considered, please submit the following to [email protected].
- Up to 10 minutes of footage: just film a walk around your business!
- Exterior video shot of the building, with signage included
- Video capture of reception, with reception (bonus points for smiley faces!)
- Video point of view entering the production room from the outside (i.e. crossing the entrance of the vehicle)
- Slow scan of walls to show tools and equipment
- Additional close-ups of machinery, equipment and paint booth interiors are welcome
- Video tour of the prep station, parts area, footage of vehicles being processed
- Perhaps most important of all: videos of your hardworking crew working their magic! Take a few clips of your painter spraying; catch some close-ups of a top notch weld – we want to see it all!
- Any additional clips are welcome.
If selected, the final video will result in a two-minute clip with voice-over recording, featured on Collision Repair mag’s website.